The Eqlab Studio presents “All About the Money” dance video contest.
Will want people who can parodise on the lyrics of “All About the Money” by BIZZI B and can create a parody music video that would tie the tune to the Eqlab Studio.
The video phase of this project is going to go fast in afrobeat genre so pay close attention to the project timeline. What are you waiting for? This project can be a des-tin-y in your life
What you need to know:
We are NOT asking you to make an actual parody of the music video for “All About The Money”, but rather an original story that uses the familiar and popular music as the basis for the new song and video.
For the Music Video, you may only use the melody from “All About The Money” by BIZZI B in your parody Music Video. You must use the actual recorded song. Your video effects must be wholly original to you.
The goal of this project is to parody the lyrics and content of “The about the Money” by BIZZI B and create a corresponding 3-4mins Music Video. Your Music Video should show money and anything about money everywhere.
Your Music Video should be fun, catchy and lighthearted. You may only use the melody from “All about the Money” by BIZZI B in your parody Music Video.
This project will be worth a total of $500 cash and the winner takes all. Be sure to read the following information carefully as well as the Official Rules.
Submit your video parodying the song “All About the Money” by BIZZI B. Please use the Music lengh to summarize your video and upload or send through:
Whatsapp Number: +1 240 551 8419
The winner will earn $500 cash and will be appeared in the Official Music Video.
Links (REQUIRED): To your previous video work. Please specify your role (producer, director, cinematography, etc.) and DO NOT INCLUDE LINKS TO YOUR SHOWREEL. Please link to individual videos. Please also show examples of music you or someone on your team has written/produced.
SINGER (REQUIRED): Please submit links to past work of the Artist/Musician/Band who you’re planning to work with.
- The Video MUST exceed with the length of the Song. Acceptable file formats are .mov, .avi, .mp4, .wmv. Acceptable codecs are H.264 (MP4), MPEG-4, H.263, MPGV, WMV, DivX.
- Unless provided otherwise, all work must be your own original creation and free of any copyrighted material. You shall provide detailed information of your work regarding the source, the creator and background information as requested by HitzGh.
- In the event you utilize any third party materials, you must obtain full written license and consent from the owner of such third party materials and provide such license and consent forms to Hitzgh.
- BY SUBMITTING A VIDEO ENTRY, YOUR SUBMISSION IMMEDIATELY BECOMES THE SOLE PROPERTY OF HITZGH OR ITS ASSIGNEES: SEE OFFICIAL RULES FOR MORE DETAILS ABOUT OWNERSHIP OF ENTRIES. YOU MAY NOT PUBLICLY SHARE OR PUBLISH YOUR SUBMISSION IN ANY MANNER AND YOU MAY NOT POST OR UPLOAD YOUR SUBMISSION TO ANY WEBSITE OR VIDEO HOSTING SITE (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, FACEBOOK, YOUTUBE OR VIMEO), WITHOUT THE PRIOR EXPRESS WRITTEN CONSENT OF HITZGH. FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH THIS REQUIREMENT MAY RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION OF YOUR ENTRY IN THE PROJECT.
- Submissions cannot contain any profanity, offensive photos, nudity or otherwise objectionable material, the determination of which is solely at the discretion of Sponsor.
- Submissions must not portray Sponsor in a negative way, the determination of which will solely reside with Sponsor.
- By submitting to this project, you acknowledge that your work may become subject to public voting on the Hitzgh site. Public voting may be used to help the project sponsor determine the final rank order.
- In the event that fewer than 50 Pitches are received, the Sponsor reserves the right to repost the contest for up to fourteen (14) days at their discretion.
- In addition to the judging criteria stated in the OFFICIAL RULES, Pitches will also be evaluated on that member’s ability to execute the final Video based on their prior work and experience as a filmmaker.
- The Sponsor will be entitled to reasonable revisions on the finished Video without providing additional compensation. Remember it’s easier to re-edit than re-shoot so try to get as much coverage as possible.
- In addition to the standard HitzGh, Winner Affidavit, and IP Assignment, winning Video creators MUST also provide Talent, Location, Music (or other) Releases for all assets appearing in their winning Videos, as well as a photograph/headshot OR copy of a photo ID for all On-camera Talent releases. You must also provide all project files, editing sequences and a 1080p .mov master file, using a ProRes, Animation, or Uncompressed Codec to claim your prize.
- See OFFICIAL RULES for additional contest information, terms and conditions. If there is any conflict or inconsistency between these requirements and the Official Rules, the terms and conditions of these requirements shall prevail.
Like Or share Our Facebook Fan Page ↓↓